Paperless Document Delivery
Does one named insured have to be the e-mail recipient of paperless documents for all policies enrolled?
- Save time and reduce clutter by receiving less mail.
- Access your insurance information even when you’re away from home.
- Decrease the likelihood that your personal information can be stolen from the mail.
- Help the environment by:
- Saving trees and water used to produce paper
- Using less fuel to mail documents, and
- Producing less wastewater, gas emissions, and paper trash
Policy documents older than 95 days can be viewed within the “Policy Information” tab. Once in the “Policy Information” tab, click on the policy number for the policy you would like to view in more detail. On the following screen, you will find a “View Policy Documents” button for further information.
I am signed up for paperless document delivery but I have not been sent an e-mail notification. Who can I contact about this?
(417) 887-0220 or email@example.com
Client Service Center Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday (6am – 12am CST)
Saturday (7am - 7pm CST)
Sunday (9am - 7pm CST)
My policy is set up for paperless document delivery, so why am I still receiving policy documents through standard US mail?
Policy documents requiring a response from you, or a signed authorization may also be mailed.
I would like my paperless delivery e-mail notifications to be delivered to a different e-mail address. How do I change this?
- Go to Client Login at www.anpac.com and log in.
- Click on Update Contact Info.
- Click on the Edit link next to the e-mail address you wish to change.
- Type in the new e-mail address and click Change.
A “Documents are available online” e-mail is sent each time documents are generated for a specific policy.
- Go to Client Login at www.anpac.com and log in(you will need to register if you do not have an existing User ID and Password).
- Click on Paperless Enrollment.
- Select any or all policies that you would like to enroll or un-enroll in Paperless.
- Policies already enrolled in paperless will have a check mark in the box to the left of the policy number and the e-mail recipient name to the right.
- Click Submit.
- Confirm or update your existing e-mail address.
- Read and agree to the terms for paperless delivery.
- Click Continue.
- The profile page will display again showing policies enrolled in paperless document delivery and their e-mail recipient.
- Any named insured on a policy may enroll or un-enroll a policy for paperless document delivery.
- Policies enrolled in paperless document delivery will no longer receive policy documents and bills through standard US mail*.
- Each time policy documents are produced, an e-mail notification will be sent to the designated e-mail recipient.
- At this time we send e-mails to only one e-mail address; however, all named insured clients have access to online documents via Client Services at anpac.com.
- Policy documents and bills may be viewed, printed, or saved to your PC in PDF format by creating a Client Services online account at www.anpac.com or logging into Client Services if already registered.
- At any time, you may return to receiving policy documents in the mail by changing the policy paperless enrollment status in the Client Services “Manage Your Profile” section.